Ethernet Gateway Start-up Instructions.
- Unpack and stand gateway upright (vertically) for proper ventilation/cooling of the unit.
- Connect the blue WAN port on the Gateway to the Ethernet outlet in the living room with an Ethernet cable.
- Install the power cord into the power port on the Gateway and plug the power cord into a wall outlet.
- Allow 1-2 minutes for unit to power cycle. The top power icon and the world icon should illuminate.
- You can connect a device with an Ethernet cable (not provided) to one of the yellow ethernet ports on the gateway or connect to WIFI to gain internet access. Your WIFI’s network name and password are located on the side of your gateway.
If at any time you need assistance, please don’t hesitate to call our Call Center.
Our hours are 9AM-9PM EST Mon-Sat and 1PM-6PM EST Sun. During those hours you can reach a trained agent in our U.S. based Call Center. After hours you can always leave a message and we will respond as soon as possible.
Internet Support: (877) 735-6089
You’re also welcome to email anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org